Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still raining

It is Thursday getting ready for my trip to KC.. can't wait we have such fun. We will be hitting virgin areas.. Thrifiting that is. I almost bought another lamp early 60's with shade really no place to put it pretty big. I did get some birds will post later and a metal 50's shelf. As you all know for a while every thing was leaves on the new front. This shelf is old original leaf design. I have alot of vintage leaf designs. It you see my table at the beginning of my blog. It is from the 40's and has a feather design on the glass and of course leaves on the chairs. It took me 4 years to find the right size for my house. I have ad many formica and metal tables which I have given to DEB we were talking last night about the oriental (asian)50's table it is the coolest yet which she still has. Well got to get to the gym. Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment